Estimated delivery date: Standard Shipping: -
The trainer is based on the theory that ultrasound (ultrasonic wave reaches up to 125db) is above the upper limit of human hearing and super ultrasonic and 28000mcd strong white light. It can activate visual and additive activation to dogs, cats, and other animals, but there will be no effects on people. There are three modes for use: Training dog, Banish dog, Illuminating.
How To Use:
- Illuminating: Slide the function switch to the first site, press the "BEAM" button, the machine can be used as a light.
- Training dog: Slide the function switch to the middle site, and then press the button switch BEAM on the top of the product.
- Banish dog: Slide the function switch to the last site and aim at the mad dog, press the BEAM button, the dog will run away.
- Item Size: 140*40*30mm / 5.51*1.57*1.18inch
- Battery: 9V Alkaline battery (Not included)
- Effective distance: 5 to 10 meters
How to judge whether the product works properly:
(1) Aimed at the small paper, and then opened the Ultrasonic Banish Dog Machine, to observe whether the paper is swinging or not, if there is a swing, the Machine is normal.
(2) Observe the change of the flame, if the flame beats clearly, the machine is normal.
- Aiming at the dog's head such as the eyes or ears, to reach the best effect while using the trainer.
- This product has strong ultrasonic and infrared laser power, so please do not treat people's ears and eyes in case of injury.
- (You’d better not use the grade of training dog to illuminate because the amount of current consumption in this grade is more than five times that of lighting grade.
- In the dogging mode, since the power is strong, the power consumption is large, so do not press the switch for a long time. Generally, release after pressing the switch within 10 seconds, and then pressed, so that the power can be kept stable to achieve the best results.
The Following Conditions May Lead Poor Effect of Banishing Dog:
1. Your own dog, because the dog knows that his owner will not hurt him.
2. In noisy environments, such as the downtown or the street.
3. A well-trained dog.
4. When the battery voltage is low.
5. The dog listens to ultrasound too much, has become accustomed to it, and doesn't fear.