Estimated delivery date (US orders only)
Priority Shipping: -Standard Shipping: -
CDV symptoms of canine distemper:
The first signs of canine distemper include Heating up to 40 degrees Celsius, sneezing, coughing and thick mucus coming from the eyes and nose. Fever, lethargy, sudden vomiting and diarrhea, depression, and/or loss of appetite are also symptoms of the virus.
CPV small symptoms:
- Heating to 40 degrees Celsius, the small is similar to acute gastroenteritis, vomiting, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, loss of appetite, depression.
- Easy to operate:
- Step 1: Acquisition test sample
- Step 2: Dilute the sample
- Step 3: Draw with a straw
- Step 4: Drop into shole
- Step 5: Results to determine